I just can’t take politics anymore.
Last night was the third (and, thankfully, finally) Presidential debate. I decided that a late-night couponing trip to Target would distract me, rendering me unable to watch the debate and, thus, keeping some small bit of sanity.
So I turned to the CNN station on my Sirius XM radio and listened anyway *eyeroll*.
I got to Target at about 8:30pm, rolled up with two carts, a list and a very accommodating team member. This guy was fantastic- he actually went to the mythical “back room” and grabbed four boxes of Huggies for me. We use the Snug and Dry for daytime and the Overnights for sleep. My one-day-shy-of-being-an-11-month-old is already in size 5 so I got a couple boxes of those, plus some size 6 (just in case).
Here’s the Huggies breakdown (click here for the coupons).
TOTAL COST: $14.99 each after coupons and gift card (WYB 2)
I’m not the biggest fan of Luvs but I like to keep a case in my car for travel purposes. We’re a pretty on-the-go family and I never want to be caught off guard (or diaperless)!
Here’s the breakdown for that brand (click here for coupons):
Luvs Diapers Super Pack $24.99
Buy 2, Receive $10.00 Target Gift Card
Use one $2.00 off one box of Luvs diapers coupon x2
TOTAL COST: $17.99 each after coupons and gift card (WYB 2)
So, I bought eight packages of diapers and earned $40 in gift cards.
- 4- Huggies Snug & Dry Super Packs (GC = $20)
- 2- Luvs Super Packs (GC = $10)
- 2- Huggies Overnight (GC = $10)
This combination unlocked the Baby Department Gift Card Promotion:
- Spend $125.00 or more and receive a $20.00 Target gift card. This offer is valid at Target and on Target.com. Refer to the ad for terms and exclusions. This coupon will also be available as a Target mobile coupon by texting SAVE20 to TARGET (827438).
- Spend $200.00 or more and receive a $40.00 Target gift card. This offer is valid at Target and on Target.com. Refer to the ad for terms and exclusions. This coupon will also be available as a Target mobile coupon by texting SAVE40 to TARGET (827438).
GRAND TOTAL SAVINGS: $153.63
Phew. Another successful trip on the books! I’m done for a while, so you all can have at it! Want the coupons that I used? I clipped them for you in advance! Just click this link and hit print!